Tuesday, 14 July 2015

about me


 

 
 
Hey guys I'm Zoe but you can call me Zee. I'm a 15 year old Australian and this is my first ever blog which I am very excited about.

I first discovered blogging when I was watching YouTube (which I am addicted to) and I noticed that many youtubers actually have blogs as well and ever since I started to read them I have been addicted! I could literally just read blogs all day (and I'm not bluffing) I now consider reading blogs as one of my hobbies haha, I've been wanting to start a blog for awhile now but I just kept hesitating and putting it off it because I was scared of what people would think. But now that I'm over that and have more confidence I've finally gone and done it and I couldn't be happier. I may not be the best writer but by writing this blog I wish to improve over time and I hope you enjoy reading it.

The blogs I have found interest to are mostly fashion blogs along with beauty and lifestyle blogs. Mine will be along the same lines as them.
For my blog some things you will be expecting are: practically anything about fashion, beauty and your daily lifestyle. For fashion I'll be posting things from the latest fashion trends to something I just bought and have fallen in love with. There will be the occasional hairstyle post most likely having something to do with braiding along with makeup posts which I've recently gotten into and let me tell you I am not great but as they say; practise makes perfect :) . I will also have tips & tricks to help you with your daily life.
With my posts I hope they help you out in some way shape or form and put a smile your face.

I will be posting something new every week but I haven't officially decided on an exact day.
So far I've had so much fun setting up my blog and can't wait to start posting. I'm still getting familiar with how to edit everything, I also have to add the links for my social sites and add my own photos (which I'm having trouble with) so if something is looking a little strange that's because I don't know what I'm doing haha

I can't believe I've just written my first blog post, thank you to anyone who read it all ily. If you have any suggestions that I should write a post on or any tips you think will improve my blog feel free to let me know... I don't bite

Love Zee


 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Hi Zoe, or shall I say Zee :)) I just wanted to say your blog is awesome as and ilyyy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! Can't wait until you post more xx

    ReplyDelete

© Thats so Zee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig