Sunday, 30 August 2015

A day in the city



On Monday my friend messaged me asking if I'd like to see the lion king musical in Melbourne and I said yes of course. So on Wednesday we got up early and left for Melbourne at 6:30am once we got there we did some shopping as we had time to kill before the show. We went to multiple stores such as H&M, Top Shop, Myer, Zara and much more.

 
 We thought it would be fun to go get our makeup done in Myer so that's what we did, we went to mecca and the lady put on my makeup using products such as Nars. After we got our makeup done we got some lunch from Mc Donald's and made our way to the theatre for the musical. I myself aren't really into musicals but I absolutely loved it, it was really great acting, singing and was just like the movie, the costumes that were used in the musical were amazing and very realistic.
We did some more shopping after the show and I got products from lush, and a top which I'll be doing another post about later.
 

 
 


I absolutely loved the whole day being able to walk around the city with my friend, shopping, eating and watching buskers/performers on the streets was so fun.
We then later made our way home by train. Overall it was a great day, if the lion king is ever coming to a theatre near you I definitely recommend it!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Thats so Zee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig