Saturday, 15 August 2015

BEST BREAKFAST MEALS


 
Banana berry smoothie
 
 
 
 
This smoothie is thick, creamy and super yummy! It is great to quickly blend up in the morning on the go and it fills you up which is a plus.
 
Makes one big cup
 
You will need:
1 banana
6 strawberries
3 tablespoons of vanilla yoghurt
1/3 cup of oats
 A few drops of honey
A splash of milk
(If you freeze your fruit it'll give your smoothie more of a chill)
 
Simply just blend all the above ingredients in your blender and serve. Adjust the quantities of ingredients as needed (I usually just change the amount of fruit to how hungry I am at the time)
 
 
Fruit n yoghurt bowl
 
 
The next breakfast is pretty much fruit and yogurt in a bowl.
All you do is add any flavoured yoghurt to a bowl, then simply chop up any fruit you like, sprinkle over raw oats, muesli or granola and enjoy!
 
Overall these a quick, easy and very yummy breakfasts that fill you up, if you give them a go please comment and let me know how it went.
Literally how I look/feel when I have them

 
Thanks for reading, please check out my new Instagram @itsz0ee and give me a follow :)
 
Love, Zee xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Thats so Zee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig