Sunday, 23 August 2015

Confessions/Facts

I've been very busy lately and I'm suffering writers block lol so I thought I'd do a kinda confession/fact post for you all to get to know me better..
 
1- My full name is Zoe Rose Collins (call me zee)
2- I am 15 turning 16 in December which I'm very excited about because then I'll be about to get my learners driving license
3- I am in 9th grade
4- I'm Australian
5- I am crazy inlove with one direction, like obsessed lol. They make me so happy
 
6- I read one direction fanfiction 24/7 (it's so addicting)
7- I hope to start a YouTube channel one day
8- I desperately want to live in London
9- I'm afraid to grow up but at the same I'm very excited
10- My biggest fears are heights and dying
11- My favourite movies are romance movies
 
12- I have kept my blog a secret from everyone I know except for one of my friends izzy (izzyplatt.blogspot.com)
13- I also really love Miley Cyrus
14- I'm obsessed with the vampire diaries you all have to watch it!
15- My fashion icons are Selena Gomez, Kendall Jenner, Lottie Tomlinson, Zendaya and much much more.
 
Well there you go everyone, there is 15 confessions/ facts about me. Now you all know a little bit more about me. Comment below something about yourself.
 
Please follow @zee.collins on Instagram I'll follow back!! Xx
 
Thank ya, love Zee :)

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. We're born in the same year!! OMG YES! It's so good to have somebody my age having a blog, we could do blog collaborations sometime :))). Ohh... And I love romance movies too! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes omg I agree!! That would be fun :) x

      Delete

© Thats so Zee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig