Sunday, 13 September 2015

The Nutrition Pod


 The Nutrition Pod
 



Iv been busy with school this week and haven't had the time to do a bigger post so here's just a quick little one, I hope you enjoy.
 
A new store called The Nutrition Pod has arrived in mine local town and I absolutely love it!!
 
This store has a wide range of natural and organic foods, from natural flours, cocoas, spices to dried fruits and vegetables. It also has a range of muesli, granola, chia seeds and much more healthy breaky options. My absolute favourite is coconut chips, I just devour them! I love what this store sells but I really love the whole set out of it all as well, it is very cute and groovy.
 

 
One thing I got the other day from there, which I had never seen or heard about before was blk water. blk water is natural spring water infused with fulvic acid (which turns liquid black), and it's meant to be healthy so I thought I'd give it a try and plot twist it literally just taste exactly the same to normal water, not one difference whatsoever.
 

(btw this isn't me, its my friend)
 
But anyway it was worth trying + it looks kinda cool because how often do you see someone drinking black water huh?
 
Thanks for reading! If you have any post suggestions comment down below and please check out my Instagram @zee.collins I'll follow you back :))
 
 
Love, Zee xx
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Thats so Zee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig