Saturday, 3 October 2015

3 favourite hairstyles at the moment

Sorry it has been awhile since my last post, at the moment it is school holidays and what I was hoping to do was to be writing blog post for further weeks but that hasn't happened as I've been very busy with friends and family these holidays. I also got my first job! Its at a cosmetic store, so it sells a lot of makeup, fragrances, skincare & hair products and also some clothing. I have already worked 3 shifts and to begin with I was very nervous but no I love it so much! Anyway over these holidays I have became very fond of these hairstyles below so I thought, why not blog about them you know? two of the hairstyles involve a dutch braid, a dutch braid is like a French braid but instead of braiding over the top, braid under, if you are having trouble there are many tutorials on YouTube that can help

First is a half up-do top knot
 
To begin simply gather the top half of your hair into a high ponytail (Like in the picture below)
Then tug at the hair that's in a pony tail to add volume. Twist ponytail around into a bun and secure with a hair elastic and bobby pins.




The next look I have been wearing quite frequently is these two little braids that are good for school, work, weekends and any day really as your hair is still down but just out of your face.
 
Part the hair in the middle, and simply start dutch braiding one side from the top of the hairline, stop the braid when you get to the crown and simply secure with an elastic at the crown or just continue a normal braid the secure.






Last but not least is two braids again.. To begin part the hair in the middle and split into two even sections, dutch braid each side and instead of braiding/plaiting the end secure the elastic just at the neck
 
 




So here are my favourite hairstyles at the moment, For the braids I did it the Dutch style, so it pops out and has the 3D effect which I prefer but you can easily just do a normal French braid.
Thanks for reading, please comment :))
 
&& thanks to my sister for letting me take pics of her
 
Love, Zee xx

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. On me I love the first style but you look gorgeous in all of them!! Love your blog, Bobo xoxo

    meetmeinmelford.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so young! Kudos to you for already having such a polished blog and eloquent way of speaking! Love the blog!

    kaleywerebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Thats so Zee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig