Monday, 19 October 2015

Banana Smoothie


During the school holidays my friend came from Brisbane to visit me, she works at a cute little cafe and when she was at my house she made me her favourite smoothie that she makes at work.





Yummy banana smoothie
You will need:
One banana
3 scoops of ice cream
A teaspoon of cinnamon
A table spoon of honey
A splash of milk
*you can add as much honey or cinnamon to your liking.
Simply add all ingredients into a blender and blend it all up.
Now go and enjoy your yummy smoothie, it is really that easy to make.This is a wonderful smoothie for breakfast as it fills you up and is quick n easy! The cinnamon and honey make it extra yummy and adds a lot of flavour.

Also if you freeze the banana before you use it, the smoothie will be extra cool for a hot day.
Special thanks to Izzy (izzyplatt.blogspot.com) for letting me take these photos of you drinking the smoothie lol
I hope you enjoy, leave a comment below if you tried making it and let me know how it went.
Love, Zee xx
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. No worries Zee we need to do a photo shoot soon ;)

    ReplyDelete

© Thats so Zee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig