Saturday, 10 October 2015

Flubber Soap

For this post I felt like getting creative and I was talking to my sister about it and she said make some flubber soap and I had no clue what flubber soap was but she showed me how to make it and what to do and I was amazed. It's pretty much soap but squishy which is so cool!




 
What you will need:
1/3 cup of corn flour (corn starch)
2 table spoons of oil
1 tablespoon of plain flour
1/4 cup of shampoo or soap (I found some hotel shampoos at home so I used them instead of my good one)
 
Sprinkle of eye shadow or blush for colour, you could also use food dye (I used blush)
 
 
 
How to make it (look at pictures below for more guidance) 
To begin add corn flour, plain flour, shampoo and blush to a bowl and mix together with a spoon, it will be a bit dry so add some of the oil. Don't add all the oil at once as you might not need it all.
Then keep combining until it comes together. Gather it in your hands and roll into a bowl, it will be quite sticky but it should eventually roll into a ball that isn't sticky. If it continues to stick to your hands just simply sprinkle some plain flour onto the bench and knead the flubber soap through it.
 
 
Add corn flour to bowl.
 
Add shampoo and colour. 
                                                  
Mix well.
 
 
I then decided to make some green, by using food dye for colour not blush or eye shadow and just normal soap (which happened to be green aswell) 
 
 
 
 
And this is what the finishing product should look like, kinda like playdough.
To use it just grab a little ball of it and run under the water with your hands and rub them together to wash.
 
 
 
This is a fun and quick activity to do on the weekend with your friends, or even little kids.
 
Thanks for reading, please check out my Instagram - zee.collins
 
Love, Zee xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Thats so Zee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig