Sunday, 13 December 2015

I SAW ED SHEERAN


My Saturday began at 9am at work (I work at a cosmetics store) I had the opportunity to do makeup on a 8 year old for her dance concert. I was so nervous that I was going to muck up as it was my first time doing makeup to a customer but all went well and I managed to actually do it haha.
I left work at 12 and went home packed my bags and met my cousin Hannah at the train station at 1pm for a 3 hour train ride to Melbourne.
We arrived in Melbourne at 4 and went to my friends house in Melbourne (where I was staying the night) had some food and begun to get ready to see Ed Sheeran in concert.
We arrived at the Venue at 5:30 and the first act was coming on at 6:30. The first act was a guy called Foy Vance but to be honest I didn't enjoy listening to him at all haha. The next opening act was passenger and oh my god, he was simply amazing, I loved listening to him so much and he was real funny. The third act was rudimental. I loved them so much, they really got the crowd singing and dancing along, the music was so loud if I put my hand up to my chest I could feel it vibrating, it was crazy but so cool. Finally after a long wait Ed came on.

I feel until you see someone in person you don't actually realise they are real, that's what happened to me haha. And I was lucky enough to get general admission tickets so ed was so close it was simply amazing. There was not a dull moment throughout the concert and what makes me love him even more is that he doesn't have a band with him, he does all the sounds,beats and harmonies by himself which was so cool. If you looked around the stadium it looked so pretty as everyone had the flash from their phones on and it looked like stars everywhere.
Yes this is me just awkwardly sitting on the ground waiting for Ed to come on, we had been standing for 3 hours straight before I managed to get enough room around me to sit down. 
.
Overall I had an amazing night and I love Ed so so much, he is so talented

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. OMG! You saw Ed Sheeran. Sounds like you had a great day, I bet the girl you did makeup on looked amazing! It must have been amazing to hear him sing the pictures look amazing!

    Bye
    http://anythingandeverything.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thankyou, he was so so good live! Xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! I saw ed sheeran a few years ago and he was great live!

    http://claresloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool !! Very great post ! <3

    Suzanne xx
    Check my blog : http://yourlovelyplace.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

© Thats so Zee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig