Sunday, 7 February 2016

Gifts from a friend

Hi all!
This weeks post is based on some beautiful gifts I got from my friend Izzy.
I got a lovely notebook which will be great for organising, copper heart shaped fairy lights, rose gold sticky tape, Covergirl gold quad eye shadow and some very yummy tea



1) The notebook (l love the movie to)


This is the front cover of the notebook, which I personalised it with a big Z for Zoe with the rose gold sticky tape as it was looking a little plain.


The inside is just plain white paper without any lines, leaving you free to do whatever you like in it. I have used it so far for brainstorming for blog posts, organising things for my week, also fashion and beauty trends & and just general things like that.

 
 
2) Snowball Tea
Coconut, chocolate and mini marshmallows



The only tea I've really had is just original or green, so when I got this as one of my gifts I was so excited to try it. When I first opened up the bag I was engulfed with such a lovely smell which made it so appealing and I just couldn't wait to try it! I then made some up and drank away, it was so yummy and really refreshing. Since then I have pretty much been having a cup of this tea everyday. This scrumptious tea contains coconut pieces, chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. I would definitely recommend checking out there website, they have a very wide range of all sorts of tea - http://bluebirdteaco.com/
 
 
3) Heart shaped fairy lights 


The fairy lights are so cute and pretty. I decided to hang them above my bed (as you can see in the picture) and they give off just a really pretty light that lights my room up at night. They are also rose gold which I love as it is my favourite at the moment and it matches other décor in my room. 

 
4) Covergirl gold quad eye shadow
 
 


I really love this little eye shadow pallet as it has 4 steps of how to apply it. This really helps with applying the eye shadow in the correct places and the colours blend so well together. You can also get this pallet in different shades, I would definitely recommend getting this as it is very helpful and very easy to use if you a new with makeup.

5) Rose gold sticky tape



Omg this would have to be one of my favourites, I absolutely love anything rose gold/copper so this just ties everything together. I'm so happy I can now use this instead of normal sticky tape because this tape just makes everything more exciting and pretty. 

I hope you all enjoyed this post xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Thats so Zee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig