Monday, 14 March 2016

Melbourne fashion week

- Opening Night - 





 
The whole night began with my friend Izzy and myself getting ready for this exciting event. We managed our mops of hair followed by painting our faces with makeup, then putting on our outfits, trying to fit in with the Melbournian fashion culture.
 



                                                                           
  
Once we were seated the anticipation began waiting for the first model to walk the runway. I was overwhelmed with excitement as I had never been to anything like this before. The lights went out and music blasted as the models began walking. All of the models were stunning with their unique looks and different variety of outfits that walked in front of us. From the amazing casual denim range to the extravagant street looks, all of which were very classy yet casual. The different makeup styles were also very unique each outfit having a different makeup look going along with it, using all kinds of techniques.
 
 


Overall the night was so amazing and I am definitely going to be going back next year, it was so much fun. If a fashion show comes to somewhere near you I recommend you to go in a heart beat. 

Anyway I hope you enjoyed my little post! 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Thats so Zee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig