Monday, 13 March 2017

Chocolate, berry-banana smoothie bowl




This morning I was looking through the Kayla Itsines recipe book that I recently got and found a bunch of different smoothie bowl recipes and thought I would make my own up, based on a few of the recipes I read. This chocolate, berry-banana smoothie was so delicious and very easy to make, I hope you enjoy. 


Ingredients: 





1 banana
3 decent sized strawberries
a small handful of raspberries
1 1/2 teaspoons of acai berry powder
1 1/2 teaspoons of cacao powder
2 teaspoons of chia seeds
a drizzle of honey to taste
1/2 cup of milk
1/2 cup of plain yogurt


Method:

Simply just blend all ingredients in a blender 
and poor the smoothie into a bowl.
Add your choice of toppings on top of the smoothie and enjoy!
I decided to add - coconut chips, half a banana, rolled oats, dried cranberries and a sprinkle of chia seeds. 




SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This sounds so delicious!! Love all these ingredients. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, hope you'll come again! Have a great week xx The Dainty Dolls House

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my GOD ! looks so good !

    would you like to follow for follow ? let me know on my blog <3

    My Nail art tut.

    Check out my ♥Instagram

    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks yummy. Wanna try at homE

    www.michelleyeremi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so good!!! Kisses from Italy and thank you for your visit,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    How to wear a coloured skirt by Gamiss

    ReplyDelete

© Thats so Zee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig